The Lusaka Voice is looking for FIVE enthusiastic and passionate intern journalists who can work to create excellent analytical and in-depth articles. The intern journalists will join a small dynamic editorial team in Lusaka, Copperbelt, Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern Provinces and will cover a variety of exciting and relevant topics.
- Tertiary qualification in Journalism/Media Communications/Equivalent
- Able to work and set your own agenda with little or no supervision
- Exceptional writing and English language skills
- Broad general knowledge of current affairs
- Excellent research skills
Note: Journalism experience is not a prerequisite.
Submit your application and your CV together with a 600 – 800 word article on your area of expertise/interest to: [email protected]
Please provide any links to previous work or projects you have been involved with in the past.