Government has taken over the burial arrangements for the thirty two people who died in the Mufulira-Mokambo bus accident on Friday last week.
Kitwe District Commissioner Chanda Kabwe said government will also provide necessary logistics required by the bereaved families.
Mr Kabwe was speaking in Mufulira during a meeting with families of the deceased held at the civic centre.
AND Mufulira District Commissioner Hildah Mwansa said the remains of the deceased will be buried in a mass grave since they cannot identified.
Thirty two people were burnt to death after the scania bus from Kitwe to Luwingu overturned and burst into flames along the pedicle road.
The accident happened around 12:50 hours on the pedicle road, about 20 Kilometres from the Mokambo border post.
Meanwhile, three PF members died in separates incidents over the weekend.
One died on the way from Solwezi to Lusaka to witness the launch of the PF manifesto while another died on the way to Kitwe on the Great North Road after witnessing the PF events in Lusaka.
PF Deputy Spokesperson Frank Bwalya says the third PF member died in an accident in Lusaka after attending the PF rally.
Mr Bwalya said the party is saddened by the tragic death of its three members He said the PF will meet the funeral expenses and the bill for the injured.
Mr Bwalya has since conveyed the PF’s condolences to the families of the deceased. He was speaking to ZNBC news in Lusaka.