A 39-year-old man of Kalabo is nursing serious burns on his private parts which he sustained after accidentally pouring hot water on himself.
The victim, Mr Luchanana Luchanana who sustained five degree burns is currently undergoing treatment at Kalabo District Hospital.
Speaking to ZANIS from his hospital bed Mr Luchanana explained that the incident occurred around16:00 hours over the weekend when he was about to lift a bucket which had hot water so that he could catch a bath.
He said one of the handles on the bucket got damaged resulting in the water pouring on his private parts.
Mr Luchanana got burnt whilst on duty at Matamanene Camping Site in Liuwa National Park where he had gone for work over the weekend.