- Flights commence Tue 14 October Ndola/Lubumbashi/Ndola
- Schedule is Tuesday morning, Thursday and Friday afternoon; see www.flyzambia.comor contact your travel agent or Proflight office
- Connections and special through fares to/from Lusaka
Festive Season Flights now open for booking
Highlights of extra flights listed below.There will be no Proflight flights on Christmas Day 25 Dec 2014
Additional daily flights added from Fri 19 Dec 2014 through Sun 04 Jan 2015
Additional daily flights added from Sat 20 Dec 2014 through Mon 05 Jan 2015
- Additional Solwezi-Lusaka flights added from Wed 17 Dec through Christmas/New Years at 06:20 departure to connect to Airlink 09:00 to J’burg
- Additional Lusaka-Solwezi early afternoon flights added after New Years on certain days to allow connection ex SA from J’burg arriving 12:30
- Evening Lusaka-Solwezi P00918 flight moved to 17:00 departure on certain days to allow connection ex SA from J’burg arriving 15:20
- Will not operate on Thursday 25 Dec and 01 Jan
- Will instead operate on Friday 26 Dec and Saturday 02 Jan providing connections to/from all Zambian domestic destinations.
Lusaka/Solwezi flights now all direct
Due to increasing demand for international and domestic connections from Lusaka and reduction in demand for connections via Ndola, effective 16 November 2014 all flights will operate direct from Solwezi-Lusaka and Lusaka-Solwezi ; there will be no Ndola/Solwezi/Ndola flights.
50 Seat Jubilee Jet
To celebrate Zambia’s Golden Jubilee Proflight Zambia will be operating a CRJ-200 which is a 50 seat jet aircraft for the month of October. 50 seats for 50 years and a 50% discount voucher for Jubilee Babies born in 1964! For more information please visit www.flyzambia.com
Extension of Getaway Booking Period for Independence
We will be opening the Getaway Special for Lusaka/ Mfuwe and Lusaka/ Lower Zambezi flights over Independence weekend (23 October- 27 October) to 30 days before travel instead of 21 days. This means the Getaway special can be booked from 24 September for travel from 23 October. Take advantage of this special and Explore Zambia with us!
Reduction in Kafue Rates
The fare for passengers to the additional airstrip will be $335 one-way per pax for Lufupa/ Lusaka and $395 for Busanga/ Lusaka with minimum 2 pax required. The booking process for adding these strips remains the same. For more information please e-mail [email protected]
- Kids fly for 50% on all schedule routes – for sales in Zambia and Malawi only
- Kids age increased to 17 years of age – for sales in Zambia and Malawi only
- For group bookings of 9 or more passengers please email [email protected]for a group rate