Monze girl electrocuted in a rescue operation

1
ZESCO
ZESCO

A 13- year- old girl of Freedom ‘B’ Compound in Monze district died on the spot after being electrocuted.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Police sources told ZANIS in Monze that the girl was electrocuted when she tried to rescue a one- year- two-months old baby who was shocked by a naked live wire.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The cable was connected to power supply in a poorly-wired house.

The police sources further disclosed that Triza Mainza managed to rescue the baby, who was not related to her, but got electrocuted in the process and died on the spot.

Police sources confirmed said Mainza  was found dead when police officers accompanied by Zesco staff rushed to the scene around 15:00 hours yesterday.

The body of the deceased is laying in Monze Mission Hospital mortuary awaiting post-mortem and burial.

 

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

1 COMMENT

  1. “Greater love has no man than this, that one lay done his/her life for his/her friends.” John 15:12. Rest In Peace little angel

LEAVE A REPLY