By default, if you are using Internet Explorer, you may not be able to view the accident Map on Lusakavoice.com because something called “Iframing” comes disabled in Internet Explorer, instead of the Map you will see a blank space.
How Do I Enable Iframes
To enable IFRAMES in Internet Explorer, please follow the instructions below:
1. Open a new browser window, and pull down the “Tools” menu
2. Select “Internet Options”
3. Click the “Security” tab, select the “Internet” icon, and click the “Custom Level” button
4. Scroll down to the “Miscellaneous” section, find the “Launching programs and files in an Iframe” entry and click the “Enable” button ON
5. Close all open Dialogs by clicking their OK button
The IFRAME element allows web authors to insert a frame within a block of text. Inserting an inline frame within a section of text is much like inserting an object via the OBJECT element: they both allow you to insert an HTML document in the middle of another, they may both be aligned with surrounding text, etc. Additionally, IFRAMES are web page components that make it possible to display information without reloading an entire web page. ParaChat Basic (Free) chat rooms use an IFRAME tag to serve the ParaChat room web page that we host into your web page.