Drivern Zambia is looking for TEN experience FEMALE Taxi drivers in Lusaka. PSV holders will be given preference
1. Entry requirements
You’ll need a driver’s licence.
- have a full driving licence, held for at least 24 months (2 years)
- pass a criminal records check
- be over 25 years old
- pass a geographical test (the ‘knowledge’ in Lusaka Shopping Malls, Areas and Hotels)
2. Skills required
- good driving skills and an awareness of road safety
- a detailed knowledge of Lusaka, including street names, landmarks and speed limits
- customer care skills
3. What you’ll do
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- taking job details on the in-car smartphone
- helping to load and unload passengers’ luggage
- helping passengers to get in and out of the vehicle if required
- taking payments for fares
- keeping the vehicle clean and in a roadworthy condition
- keeping trip records up to date
You might also make longer-distance trips, like taking people to the airport or outskirts of the city.
Your earnings is fixed but supplemented by a commission, the number of journeys made, and the hours you work will determine your final pay.
5. For details contact Moses on 0979404265