Along with Angola and Ghana, Zambia is the top performing wealth market in Africa. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in Zambia, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Demographics including age, gender, city and sector breakdowns of local HNWIs.
- Detailed review of local wealth management industry, including major players.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 10 asset classes.
- Details on HNWI offshore funds and where they are held.
- Detailed review of local luxury and collectables industry.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2013.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017.
- Detailed review of local prime property sector, including affluent suburbs review.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
- At the end of 2013, there were approximately 900 HNWIs in Zambia, with a combined wealth of US$4.4 billion.
- The average age of HNWIs in Zambia is 59 years which is above the worldwide average of approximately 56 years. The majority of local HNWIs, 29%, are aged between 61 and 70 years.
- At the end of 2013, Zambian HNWIs held 31% (US$1.3 billion) of their wealth abroad compared to 45% in 2007.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from HNWI Database
5 Asset Allocation
6 The Wealth Management Sector in Zambia
7 Luxury Sector in Zambia
- Aflife (alliance with Sanlam)
- Barclays Zambia
- deVere and Partners Zambia
- Ecobank (alliance with Nedbank)
- Equity Capital Resources (ECR)
- JM Busha Investment Group Zambia
- Madison Asset Management (MAMCo)
- Phatisa Zambia
- Rand Merchant Bank | FICC
- Stanbic Zambia
- Standard Chartered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnhlgq/the_zambia_2014
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Wealth Management