22 month baby electrocuted

2
Banner 3
Banner 3

A 22 month old baby has died after being electrocuted in Lusaka’s John Laing compound.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The incident happened when the mother left the baby alone in the house and went to buy some vegetables in the neighbourhood.

Police Public Relations Officer Elizabeth Kanjela disclosed this in a press statement made available to ZANIS in Lusaka today.

Ms. Kanjela said when the mother returned, she discovered that her child had stepped on a naked electric wire and was lying lifeless on the floor.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The incident occurred on yesterday at around 19:30 hours and police have since launched an investigation on the matter to try and ascertain if there was an element of negligence on the parent’s side.

The body of the deceased baby is lying in the University Teaching Hospital (UTH) mortuary awaiting post-mortem.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

2 COMMENTS

  1. The HDMI standard was created by many from the leading manufacturers,
    these include: Panasonic, Hitachi, Philips, Sony, Thomson (RCA),
    Silicon Image and Toshiba. Some in the newest HDMI cables even allow a
    3D signal to get passed, which is often used with 3D blu-ray players and 3D ready TV’s.
    Rca female to hdmi adapter

LEAVE A REPLY